Apply for Working permit provided】Sushi Chef job in Malta in Hospitality/Hotel.
Job Description: Working permit provided】Japanese modern restaurant in Malta is looking for an exceptional Sushi Chef to join their team.
A modern Japanese restaurant
€1,800~2,200 per month *depending on experience
2 year contract
48/50 wk with one day off.
Must be responsible for professional Sushi preparation related matters only.
The ideal candidate must be able to prepare all kind of maki : hosomaki, futomaki, uramaki, temaki, nigiri, sashimi, ready to work in a fast paced environment and to keep very high level of tidiness and hygiene.
• Able to prepare customer requested order.
• Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
• Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes.
• Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
• Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
• The candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the sushi counter as well as for the preparation of a large variety of sushi, sashimi and maki rolls.
• Previous experience from Japan and overseas will be an asset.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Modern Japanese creative flair and influence.
• Very attentive to food quality and presentation.
• Well versed in English.
• Good customer care skills.
• Degree in Hospitality / Culinary Management preferred.
• Certified in Food Handling and HACCAP.
• Valid Passport to travel within Europe.
• Written and signed job references from previous employers (for a total of 3 year job experience).
Proficiency in English is required.
Working permit provided by Marina Restaurants Ltd. to those eligible to live and work in Europe.
【Approximate starting date】
• Accommodation provided by the company.
• Health insurance provided by the company
Job Type: Contract, Full Time