The teaching assistant resignation letter example is free and fully editable. Download this letter and email it to your employer. You can also post or hand it to your manager directly.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) you would have more responsibility, which could include:
Related: Teaching Assistant CV Example
- working alongside teachers to support learning activities
- helping to plan lessons and prepare teaching materials
- acting as a specialist assistant for particular subjects
- leading classes under the direction of the teacher
- supervising other support staff.
You would also assess, record and report on the progress of children you work with.
You would usually work during school hours, Monday to Friday, in term-time. However, you may also be involved in activities such as staff meetings and training, and school outings, which could mean working extra hours. Many teaching assistants work part-time.
You would work either in the classroom or with individual children or small groups in a separate room. You may also accompany children on trips outside the school.
Download! it’s free and editable.