Systems Analyst resignation letter example is provided for free by jobsnortheast.co.uk and it’s completely editable.
Download the sample below and email or post it to your employer.
Training and Development
You would normally receive training from your employer in specific software and analysis tools.
Related: Systems Analyst Cover Letter Example
You will be expected to keep your skills up to date throughout your career. You could do this by taking professional development courses with industry bodies, for example:
- e-skills UK Professional Programme, for IT professionals in the early years of their career
- British Computer Society Certificate, Diploma and Professional Graduate Diploma with options in systems design
- ISEB Diplomas in Business Analysis and Systems Development
- Institute for the Management of Information Systems training courses
- Institution of Analysts and Programmers (IAP) professional development courses.
Related: Systems Analyst CV Example
For more information about professional development options, see the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) website. This website has been developed by professional bodies and employers and allows you to identify your current skills and work out career development options.
Download! it’s free and editable.