Systems Analyst cover letter example is free and completely editable. You can download this sample onto your computer and start editing it as suitable.
As a systems analyst, you would be employed by a company to examine their IT systems and processes and recommend improvements.
Related: Systems Analyst CV Example
Your work could range from integrating the telephone and computer networks in a call centre, to re-structuring a bank’s customer account databases to make them more secure.
Your work would involve:
- identifying the client organisation’s needs
- drawing up plans for a modified or replacement IT system
- carrying out feasibility studies of proposals and making recommendations
- working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system
- overseeing installation and testing correcting problems (‘bugs’) before the final version is released
- providing staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
An important part of your job would be to make sure that your designs are flexible enough to adapt as the organisation or business grows (known as ‘future-proofing).
You would use various computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools and programming methods in your job.
Download! it’s free and editable.