Software Developer resignation letter example is free and fully editable. Just download the sample and use it to leave your job nicely.
You can modify the letter however you don’t have to. Email it to your employer directly.
Related: Software Developer CV Example
Training and Development
Once you are working, you could develop your career by taking professional qualifications, such as:
- e-skills UK Professional Programme
- British Computer Society Certificate, Diploma and Professional Graduate Diploma
- Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS) programmes
- Institution of Analysts and Programmers (IAP) programmes.
You could also take training courses offered by software development companies. Examples include:
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) and Certified Applications Developer (MCAD)
- Sun Microsystems Java Certified Programmer (SCJP) and Developer (SCJD)
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer (databases).
Another option would be to take a postgraduate qualification to specialise in a specific branch of IT or computer science, for example, Artificial Intelligence. Contact Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) to find out what courses are available.
Download! it’s free and editable