Network Manager job interview thank you letter example is free and fully editable. You can send this letter to your interviewer without modifying it.
Skills and Knowledge
- excellent IT skills and technical knowledge
- strong problem-solving skills
- good negotiating skills
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- the ability to take responsibility and be decisive
- the ability to work within a team
- effective planning and organisational skills
- project management skills
- the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- a commitment to keep up-to-date with IT trends and developments
- the ability to work within a budget.
Related: Network Manager Cover Letter Example
Opportunities exist with any organisation that relies on IT systems. The IT and telecommunications industries are moving closer together, so there may be opportunities within that area for networking professionals.
Other employers include companies that manufacture computers and IT equipment, or those that specialise in the supply, installation and servicing of computer networks. It may also be possible to work abroad.
Your promotion options include project and information management and planning, information security, business analysis, systems architecture and freelance consultancy.
Related: Network Manager CV Example
Download! it’s free and editable.