Junior IT Support Assistant CV example is free and fully editable. Download these examples to your PC or phone and start editing them as suitable.
About IT Support role
IT support technicians help to find and correct software and hardware problems for computer users.
As a technician, you could work on-site or remotely by phone, email or by using web-based applications. Your duties would typically include:
- talking to the client to find out the exact nature of a fault
- working out the reasons for the fault and explaining these to the user
- fixing equipment, including printers and scanners (known as ‘peripherals’)
- setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- testing and servicing equipment
- recording problems and their solutions for future reference
- training clients on new systems or software applications.
You may work as part of a team within a company, or support outside business clients.
Download! it’s free and editable.
Junior IT Support Assistant CV Example
Junior IT Support Assistant Cover Letter Example
Junior IT Support Assistant Resignation Letter Example
Junior IT Support Assistant Job Interview Thank You Letter Example