Junior IT Support Assistant cover letter example is free and fully editable. You can download this sample to your PC and start editing it as suitable.
- 1st line call logging and 2nd line support; provided via telephone, email and deskside
- Troubleshooting the Windows platforms; Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Exposure to networking technologies including switches, DHCP and DNS
- Support for Microsoft Office
- Other common tasks will include OS deployment, imaging computers, configuring desktops, installing printers, installing common software
Training will be provided by the companies but if you have had any commercial experience within IT Support at a junior level this would be beneficial for the employers.
Anyone can do an IT Support role with the training they will get from their employer. If you are IT literate then you may not even need training and start with an IT support title instead of a junior IT support assistant.
Writing a job application letter for a job is an important task for you to do. Take it seriously otherwise you may not secure an interview.
Download! it’s free and editable.
Junior IT Support Assistant CV Example
Junior IT Support Assistant Cover Letter Example
Junior IT Support Assistant Resignation Letter Example
Junior IT Support Assistant Job Interview Thank You Letter Example