IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Job Interview Thank You Letter Example is free and fully editable for jobseekers. You can download this sample letter to your computer and email it to your interviewer.
Training and Development
Most of your training would be on the job, with short intensive courses (in-house or external) covering the software, systems and procedures used by your company.
You could add to your existing qualifications by taking work-based awards, such as:
- NVQ IT Practitioners levels 1 and 2
- NVQ IT Professionals levels 3 and 4
- NVQ Communication Technologies Professionals levels 2 to 4
- City & Guilds Higher Professional Diploma for IT Practitioners (Systems Support) Level 4
You could also take professional qualifications offered by the Service Desk Institute (SDI) or the British Computer Society (BCS). See their websites for more information on the courses they offer.
Skills and Knowledge
- excellent IT skills
- in-depth knowledge of the computer systems and software that your clients use
- excellent communication and customer care skills
- strong problem-solving skills
- the ability to explain technical solutions clearly
- good organisational skills
- the ability to keep accurate work records
- a commitment to continually update your skills and knowledge.
You could find opportunities with software or equipment suppliers, IT maintenance companies, or colleges and universities.
With experience, you could progress to more senior positions, such as team leader, section leader or departmental manager. You could also use this job as a stepping stone into other areas of IT, for example, network engineering, database administration, training or technical sales.
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Cover Letter Example
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant CV Example
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Resignation Letter Example
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Job Interview Thank You Letter Example