IT Helpdesk Support Assistant cover letter example is free and completely editable. Download this sample to your PC and get started with your job application.
Helpdesk professionals offer support to computer users with any technical issues.
As a helpdesk professional, you could work in a range of areas, for example, in the IT support department of a large company, or in after-sales service for customers of a computer manufacturer or retailer.
Your duties could include:
- working with customers to identify computer faults
- advising customers about how to correct problems
- logging calls and keeping records of previous customer contacts
- running reports on common trends to identify underlying problems
- tracking work in progress
- updating ‘knowledge banks’ that customers can view online to try and solve common problems themselves
- making arrangements to call out a field engineer to visit the customer if they are unable to fix the problem.
The bulk of your work would be done over the phone, by email and, increasingly, through web-based fault-finding programs. These programs can be used by customers online, or you can use them to fix their computer problems remotely.
Download! it’s free and editable.
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Cover Letter Example
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant CV Example
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Resignation Letter Example
IT Helpdesk Support Assistant Job Interview Thank You Letter Example