Database Administrator resignation letter example is provided by jobsnortheast.co.uk and it’s fully free and editable.
You can go back to the Database Administrator job after your resignation. Check out more about it:
Training and Development
You would do most of your training in the workplace. You may improve your career prospects by taking professional development awards with industry bodies, such as:
- e-skills UK Professional Programme (for graduates in the early years of their IT career)
- BCS Certificate, Diploma and Professional Graduate Diploma (options in database systems)
- IMIS programmes, including database development.
Software development companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Sybase and IBM also offer database certification programmes. Examples include:
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer, and 9i, 10g or 11g Administrator
- Sybase Adaptive Enterprise Server (Developer and Administrator pathways)
- IBM DB2 and Informix certification.
Related: Database Administrator CV Example
You can find more information about professional development options on the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) website. This site has been put together by industry bodies and employers and allows you to identify your skills and choose suitable career development routes. Visit the SFIA website for more information.
Download! it’s free and editable.