Database Administrator job interview thank you letter example is provided by jobsnortheast.co.uk and it’s completely free.
Download this sample letter and start editing it as suitable.
Skills and Knowledge
- an excellent understanding of database systems
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- strong problem-solving and organisational skills
- the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- business and budget awareness
- excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- an understanding of data protection issues
- a willingness to keep up to date with developments in technology
- good teamwork skills.
You could find work with any organisation that makes use of computerised information systems. These range from educational bodies, hospitals and financial institutions, to retailers and online companies.
You could also find work with specialist IT companies on a sub-contract basis.
With experience, you could move into IT project management, or to other areas of computing, such as systems analysis, web development or network management.
You could also consider self-employment, freelance work or consultancy.