Accounting Technician job interview questions and answers provided by jobsnortheast.co.uk. Download the 50 most asked interview questions and answer them and get started preparing for your big day.
Skills and Knowledge
- confidence working with numbers
- good spoken and written communication skills
- an interest in business and finance
- good organisational skills
- the ability to solve problems and analyse figures
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- the ability to work to strict deadlines
- honesty and discretion.
You could work for companies in every business sector, or in the public sector for organisations such as local councils, colleges/universities and the NHS.
Jobs may be advertised in the local press, Jobcentre Plus, and by recruitment agencies.
With experience, you could move into management or become self-employed and work on accounts for a number of small business clients. You could also choose to study further and become a qualified accountant.
Related: Accounting Technician CV Example
AAT and ACCA qualifications are recognised across the world, so work abroad is an option.
Download! it’s free!