1st Line Support Engineer CV example is free and fully editable. Just download this sample to your computer or phone and get started with your application.
It’s very important not to make any grammatical mistakes or spelling errors when writing a CV. Take extra care and get your CV proofread before using it for your applications.
Helpdesk professionals offer support to computer users with any technical issues.
As a helpdesk professional, you could work in a range of areas, for example, in the IT support department of a large company, or in after-sales service for customers of a computer manufacturer or retailer.
Your duties could include:
- working with customers to identify computer faults
- advising customers about how to correct problems
- logging calls and keeping records of previous customer contacts
- running reports on common trends to identify underlying problems
- tracking work in progress
- updating ‘knowledge banks’ that customers can view online to try and solve common problems themselves
- making arrangements to call out a field engineer to visit the customer if they are unable to fix the problem.
The bulk of your work would be done over the phone, by email and, increasingly, through web-based fault-finding programs. These programs can be used by customers online, or you can use them to fix their computer problems remotely.
Download! It’s free and editable.
1st Line Support Engineer Cover Letter Example
1st Line Support Engineer CV Example
1st Line Support Engineer Resignation Letter Example
1st Line Support Engineer Job Interview Thank You Letter Example