1st Line Support Engineer cover letter example is free and fully editable. Download our sample cover letter and get started with your application.
What does a 1st & 2nd Line Helpdesk / Telephone Support person do?
Related: 1st Line Support Engineer CV Example
Resolving issues ranging from password resets to printer issues to networking problems, recalling laptops to be rebuilt or repaired and escalating problems to 2nd line support when necessary.
Duties of First Line Helpdesk Support
- Desktop and Laptop support in hardware & software
- Customer Service both face to face & over the telephone
- Training new users on PC & software usage
- Hardware installation, configuration, repairs and upgrades
- Printer support & installation
Related: 1st Line Support Engineer Job Interview Thank You Letter Example
Skills needed to work as a 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- Windows XP & Windows 7 support & installation
- Remote connections using LogMeIn, RDP, VNC & VPN’s
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 & 2010 support and installation
- On-site repairs, upgrades & network consultation / installation
- Lotus Notes (Desirable)
- Citrix (Desirable)
Download! it’s free and editable!
1st Line Support Engineer Cover Letter Example
1st Line Support Engineer CV Example
1st Line Support Engineer Resignation Letter Example
1st Line Support Engineer Job Interview Thank You Letter Example